Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Assets Engineer
Job Functions: Customer Service, Engineering, Management
About the Job
- Reports directly to the Assets Manager, the role is responsible for preparing assets management strategies to effectively manage assets risks, deliver required levels of service and ensure effective management of project/company assets.
- Ensure planning, maintenance and upgrade of the on-shore fleet and off-shore equipment through the maintenance teams, ensuring full compliance with schedules, costs, quality, and safety standards
- Prepare basic technical specification relating to modification/enhancement activities of all offshore and drilling facilities.
- Evaluate performance of proposed equipment
- Monitor testing stages
- Assist in the engineering / design activities involved in the above modification.
- Prepare specification for the execution of works on site
- Prepare specification for the purchase of materials/equipment
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Sciences or any other relevant discipline
- Minimum of about 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience in the energy industry
- Good IT skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Application Closing Date