Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Payroll
Ref ID: HAM&ADMIN-Obajana-003
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
- Oversee, supervise payroll procedures, and ensure compliance with applicable laws and payroll statutory obligations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure timely completion of payroll processes and submission.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory deductions accurately.
- Ensure all relevant variable allowances are captured accurately.
- Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises).
- Maintain accurate records and prepare timely reports.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by Head HAM & Admin.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Good knowledge of payroll processes and procedures.
- Good knowledge of relevant legislations and laws on wages.
- Good people management and leadership skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills .
- Good relationship management and communication skills.
- Good supervisory, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Ability to effectively use MS Office applications.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online