Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. Her business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Production Manager
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure production with Quality as per standard grades BOM
- Maintaining process through SPC & maintain quality.
- Maintain processing parameters.
- Prepare shift report & ensure optimum Output.
- To build a strong production local Team with growth-oriented approach.
- Focusing on areas like cost reduction & improve the productivity with Minimum Wastage & rejections.
- New color and new grade trials.
- Work with maintenance manager to plan critical spare parts.
- Responsible for solving the quality problem.
- B.Sc. Or Diploma in Plastic Processing Engineering/CIPET
- Should possess 6 – 12 years of experience working on master batch, manufacturing color master batch, twin screw extruders, kneader machines, high speed mixer, under water pelletizer.
- Very good experience in Processing of HDPE/PP/LLDPE/EVA/HIPS/GPPS/PET
- Excellent Knowledge of production, maintenance, trouble shooting.
- Excellent skills of process setting & root cause analysis, solving production and quality problems.
- Technical expertise to understand design, modification of design, develop new products.
- Good expertise of safety and wealthy environment, hygienic work place, manpower control, wastage control and improve quantity and quality.
- Machines Handled
- Twin Screw Extruders.
- Kneader Machines.
- Injection Molding Machine.
- High speed mixer.
- Pulverizer Machine
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interetsed and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online