Nasarawa State University, Keffi, Was established under the Nasarawa State Law No. 2 of 2001 as passed by the State House of Assembly. The aim of establishing the University was, fundamentally, to provide an avenue for the indigenes of Nasarawa State to pursue and acquire University education, which in the long run, will prepare the graduates and equip them with adequate skills needed for the development of the state and the country at large.
Nasarawa State University currently has three (3) campuses namely: Main Campus, Lafia Campus, Pyanku Campus and Gudi Campus.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Professor
Department/Unit: Process Engineering
Areas Of Specialization: Process Engineering, Transport and Computational Fluid Dynamics, Biochemical Engineering, Reaction Engineering & Catalysis, Environmental Engineering, Instrumentation and Control, Separation and Unit Operations
- PhD holder with a minimum of 7 years teaching and research experience at University level.
- Appreciable number of publications in reputable journals.
- COREN registration.
- Must have spent 3 years as Senior Lecturer.
- Knowledge of relevant software.
- Relevant industrial experience is an added advantage.
- Computer Literacy is required for all positions.
Conditons of Service
As contained in the approved conditions governing the service of staff in Nigerian Universities
Salary and allowances are as obtainable in the Nigerian Public Universities
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to start application
- Your CV must have been prepared on this portal up to an acceptable level of completeness before you can apply for this or any other position advertised on this portal.
- The vacancy you are applying for requires you to provide three (3) referees. The details you provide of your referees will be automatically attached to the CV generated for this application.
- Please ensure that you carefully cross-check the email address and phone number of your referees, as providing incorrect refree contact details may put you at a disadvantage if we cannot reach them.