ASUBEB Recruitment 2020 is currently ongoing for the following positions listed below, interested qualified candidates can now apply. Please Note that the Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment 2020 requirements, guidelines, qualifications and other details published here and procedure on how to apply online should be followed accordingly.
Job Title: Primary School Teacher
- The successful candidates will be absolved into the Anambra State Teaching Service as Primary School teachers and will serve in the Primary School system.
ASUBEB Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- NCE (Primary Education), NCE (Adult Education), NCE (Early Childhood Education), NCE (Special Education), NCE in other relevant areas may be considered.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Eligible candidates who must not be less than 15 years and not more than 50 years of age
Check Also: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies (6 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a handwritten Application through the “Education Secretary” in their Local Government Education Authority to:
The Executive Chairman,
Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board (ASUBEB),
The handwritten Application should be submitted with the following:
- Two recent passport photographs
- Letter of Identification from the lgwe/Regent or Town Union Leader including their official phone number(s)
- Photocopies of Academic Certificates including First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Evidence of Age
Application Closing Date
31st Of November, 2020.
Method of Selection
- A proficiency test in Mathematics, English Studies and General Paper will be conducted on Saturday 10th December, 2020.
- Candidates are advised to check in their Local Government Education Authority for their Examination Numbers and Venues for the examination, two days before the examination date.
- Any candidate whose additional qualification predates this will not be considered now or in the future.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. Candidates should provide telephone numbers for ease of communication.