ATBU Post Utme 2018/2019 Admission Guidelines for 2018/2019 Academic Session. The Admission Schedule/Datelines for Successfully Admitted Candidates are as Follows:
|All candidates should come to Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, Yelwa Campus for Post-JAMB Screening by:|
|October, 2018 with the original copies of their documents (please see below for details).|
b)Requirements For Screening
|i)||JAMB Slip (UTME Results and D/E E-Reg. Form)|
|ii)||All Academic Credentials (‘A’ and ‘O’ Level results)|
|iii)||Local Government Indigene Certificates|
|iv)||Birth Certificate/Declaration of age|
|v)||Four (4) recent passport photographs|
c)Download of Admission Letter and Screening Forms
|On arrival, candidates should go to the Bursary Unit at Yelwa Campus and purchase Pin card of N1,000:00 for Post-UTME Screening and N1,000:00 for access of admission on ATBU Website (wwww.atbu.edu.ng) to download the following:|
|i)||ATBU Admission Letter|
|After downloading the document in (c) above, candidates should report to their respective Schools, all in Yelwa Campus for Screening.|
- The following courses have NOT been accredited so therefore candidate who choose any of these courses should hold on till further notice.
- Building Technology
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Industrial Design
- Automobile Technology Education
- Building Technology Education
- Electrical Electronics Education
- Business Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Direct Entry (DE) students should hold on as their records are being expected within the week from JAMB.
ATBU Post Utme 2018/2019 Procedure for Screening:
- Candidates should kindly visit ATBU website, locate and click on the 2018/2019 ATBU Screening red link / button at the bottom – left below the slider of the Home Page. This opens the 2018/2019 Screening Procedure Page where you can proceed for login.
- Click Login, this will take you to a page where you are to provide a valid JAMB Number as a Username and Click the Login button. Generate your Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR) and proceed to any bank for payment or you can pay using a credit or debit card.
- After payment, revisit the Portal to login to your account, fill the Screening Form accordingly and upload your passport photograph.
- After submitting the form, Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip for future reference.
- The successful candidates will be invited for physical screening in a date to be announced later.