This is to inform the general public that Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital (BDTH) Recruitment 2018 application form is out – Here you will see how to apply for BDTH Recruitment 2018/2019 exercise.
See Also: NNPC/Chevron 2018 University Scholarship Application and How to Apply
This Publication includes 2018 Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital (BDTH) Recruitment Vacancies, BDTH Recruitment Application form and requirements, qualifications and guide on how to apply for the recent available job positions at Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital is all that you’ll get in this article.
The Management of Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital (BDTH), Kaduna State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
1. Quantity Surveyor – CONHESS 07
2. Architect – CONHESS 07
3. Post Basic Nurse – CONHESS 7 (Orthopedics)
4. Post Basic Nurse – CONHESS 7 (Peri-operative
5. Civil Engineer – CONHESS 07
6. Post Basic Nurse – CONHESS 7 (Anesthesia)
7. Post Basic Nurse – CONHESS 7 (Intensive Care)
8. Audiologist (CONHESS 7)
9. Chief Security Officer – CONHESS 13
10. Legal Officer – CONHESS 09
11. Accountant II – CONMESS 07
12. Administrative Officer II – CONHESS 07
13. Radiographer – CONHESS 08
14. Medical Officer – CONMESS 3/02
15. Resident Doctor (Family Medicine) – CONMESS 3/02
16. Resident Doctor (Chemical Pathology) – CONMESS 3/02
17. Resident Doctor (Haematology and Blood Transfusion) – CONMESS 3/02
18. Resident Doctor (Obstetrics and Gynecology (O&G)) – CONMESS 3/02
19. Resident Doctor (Medicine) – CONMESS 3/02
20. Medical Consultant (Nephrologist) – CONMESS 6/04
21. Medical Consultant (Plastic Surgeon) – CONMESS 6/04
22. Medical Consultant (Cardiologist) – CONMESS 6/04
23. Resident Doctor (Microbiology) – CONMESS 3/02
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit ten (10) copies each of hand written Applications, detailed Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of relevant credentials.
The applications and supporting documents should be in a sealed envelope, and post applied for should be written at the top left corner of the envelop and addressed to Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital (BDTH):
The Chief Medical Director,
Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital,
P.O.Box 9727, Lafiya Road,
Application Closing Date: August 27, 2018.
Note: Only qualified applicants would be invited for interview.
If you want us to update you about the right time to apply for Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital (BDTH) Recruitment 2018/2019 exercise, Kindly drop your email address on the comment box. Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons below.