Apply for the BEDC Electricity Recruitment 2021 Graduate Jobs / Internship & career vacancies via BEDC Electricity Job Application Form portal.
Benin Electricity Distribution Plc (BEDC), established in 2013 and Nigeria’s 4th largest DISCO, is responsible for the distribution of electricity in Edo, Delta, Ondo, and Ekiti States. As an organization, we are driven by the goal to be the leading electricity provider on the continent by ensuring excellent customer service and staff welfare, and continuous learning.
Benin Electricity Distribution Plc (BEDC) seeks to increase its workforce as a result of the increasing demand for its services. Here, the need to recruit suitably qualified candidates for various positions.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: BEDC Electricity Plc Technician Trainee Programme 2021
Locations: Delta, Edo, Ekiti & Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Successful candidates will be expected to work within our coverage states with experienced engineers, developing skills and building experience necessary to become future engineers/technical experts and play critical roles in the achievement of the organization’s goal.
To view the latest BEDC Electricity recruitment / job vacancies and the application portal, click “view BEDC Electricity vacancies” button below:
Requirements for BEDC Electricity Recruitment 2021 Graduate Jobs / Internship
- Must have completed and obtained an OND in Electrical / Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Interested Applicant Must not be more than 30 years old
- Must have at least 5 credits, at O’ Level (including Mathematics and English).
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
How to apply for BEDC Electricity Recruitment 2021 Graduate Jobs / Internship Programme
Follow the link below the position to view all details, requirements and BEDC Electricity Job application portal.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only applicants with Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Electrical / Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering are eligible for this program
- HND holders will be disqualified from taking the test.