BEDC Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies | Benin Electric Distribution 2019 Recruitment Form is Here at www.bedcpower.com.
Are you looking for BEDC Recruitment 2019/2020 Form? Would you mind if we guide you on how to apply for 2019 BEDC jobs? If yes, then read on now.
Benin Electricity Distribution Plc. (BEDC) is one of the retail electricity distribution companies licensed by the federal government Benin Electricity Disco (“BEDC” or “Benin Disco”) is one of the successor distribution companies (Discos) created following the unbundling and privatization of the state-owned Power Utility, Power Holding Company of Nigeria Plc.
BEDC is responsible for retail distribution of electricity in Delta, Edo, Ekiti, and Ondo States with geographical coverage of 55,770 square kilometers. The company operates from twenty five (25) business districts with approximately 350 offices located across the four (4) states with about 13 million people and about 4 million households.
Benin Electricity Distribution Plc. (BEDC) are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
BEDC Recruitment 2019/2020 form requirements?
Here, you will get to know all the things you need to have before applying for BEDC jobs in 2019. See all BEDC requirements below:
- All applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- Holders of Senior Secondary School Examination (SSCE) with (Credit) passes in Mathematics and English Language.
- Minimum HND/ BSc in Engineering, in one of the following disciplines-Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Physics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Accounting,
- Minimum of Second Class Lower
- Applicants must not be older than 28 years old.
- Eligible Candidates MUST have completed their NYSC Program
Skills and Competences:
- Ability to Communicate Effectively
- Good Analytical Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High Level of Integrity
- Good Organizational Skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online