BEDC Recruitment 2021/2022 Graduate Trainee Programme has begun, interested applicant are to apply now. BEDC Electricity Plc (BEDC) is currently recruiting candidates who want to work with them. Here is how you can apply for the ongoing Benin Electricity Distribution 2021 Job Vacancies .
This guide underlines profound methods that will aid you to get a job at the ongoing Recruitment process.
Furthermore, There are many things you need to understand about BEDC Electricity Plc (BEDC) before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, the BEDC Recruitment application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about the BEDC Recruitment include:
- Is BEDC 2021 job application form out?
- Any Latest vacancies at BEDC near me?
- What are the BEDC graduate trainee 2021 salary
- How can i access BEDC recruitment portal
- I need BEDC 2021 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for the BEDC Recruitment 2021? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to enlightened you regard to Benin Electricity Distribution Plc. (BEDC) 2021 Recruitment.
About Benin Electricity Distribution Plc
Benin Electricity Distribution Plc. (BEDC), the 4th largest DISCO in the country, servicing millions of households and commercial energy users in four states of Nigeria. As a thriving organization, we are driven by the goal to be the leading electricity provider in Africa, by ensuring excellent customer service and staff welfare, and continuous learning.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2021 Graduate Trainee Programme
Locations: Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Ondo,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Successful candidates will be expected to work within our coverage states with experienced engineers, developing skills and building experience necessary to become future leaders and play critical roles in the achievement of the organization’s goals.
- Must have graduated with at least a Second Class Lower / Lower Credit in any of the courses below, with a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma from any recognized tertiary institution in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Accountancy, Physics, Computer Science, Economics, Geography, Urban and Regional Planning.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps
- Should not be more than 28 years old
- Must be analytical and possess excellent communication skills
- Must be tech-savvy.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online