Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Investment: The Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies now happens to be a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
CIGI experts are recognized authorities in global policy issues, with expertise linked to one or more of CIGI’s research programs: Global Economy, Global Security & Politics, and International Law. Through their research and analyses, CIGI experts aim to contribute to international governance policy innovations that improve the lives of people everywhere, by increasing prosperity and promoting a more secure world.
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Can Make You Own Your Bank
Listed here below are the Incredible Benefits Of Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies:
- Fraud: Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies are digital and cannot be counterfeited or reversed arbitrarily by the sender, as with credit card charge-backs.
- Bitcoins Cannot be Stolen: Bitcoins’ ownership address can only be changed by the owner. No one can steal Bitcoins unless they have physical access to a user’s computer
- Identity Theft: When you give your credit card to a merchant, you give him or her access to your full credit line, even if the transaction is for a small amount.
- Immediate Settlement: Purchasing real property typically involves a number of third parties (Lawyers, Notary), delays, and payment of fees.
- No Risk of “Charge-backs: Once Bitcoins are sent, the transaction cannot be reversed.
- Recognition at universal level: Since Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies is not bound by the exchange rates, interest rates, transactions charges or other charges of any country.
- No Tracking: Unless users publicize their wallet addresses publicly, no one can trace transactions back to them.
- No Transaction Costs: Sending and receiving Bitcoins requires users to keep the Bitcoin client running and connected to other nodes.
Lately there was some cool news on a few exchanges so lets do a recap.
BTC-E New Charts
The oldest exchange that i still use daily and love changed its view. Sounds almost impossibly but happened!
Bitsquare renamed to Bisq
The competitor of OpenLedger is now called Bitsq.io with short url. This is almost because they wont be only having BTC as main currenct but LTC DOGE also.
Litecoin Added to Bitstamp
As i said in other post – it got added. Unlike usual chart- price didnt go down, its still raising.
Futures on New Exchange by OkCoin
This happened some time ago but was not worth self-post but this update it fits right. Currently leveraged trading is on https://www.okex.com – creditentials from original OKC work fine, no need to re-register.
Poloniex Started Answering Tickets
This news may be small for people who didnt have trouble, but me and some people been waiting 3-4 weeks to get replies. It seems they kicked in and finally replied to many people. So just wait a bit more if you had trouble but looks good 🙂