Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a well established firm in the Telecommunication Industry is looking to recruit suitable candidates for the position below:
Job Title: BO Aviate MW Domain Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Train local BO Engineers to improve Transmission troubleshooting, Optimization and Reporting Skills
- Provided quality support to the firm’s TX Planning to reduce planning related issues, improve network quality and customer perception
- Provide quality support to the Project team on swap projects, network upgrade and others.
- Engaged in daily optimization escalations from NPM/Customer and provide updates, direction and resolution
- Provision of on demand reports to senior management, such as governance slides, network audits etc.
- FO NOC support such as alarm reporting/monitoring templates and other supports on-demand.
- Configuration Audits on IP Nodes
- Secure the maintenance objects of about 5000 Aviat MW device.
Key Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor level, in Engineering (IT, Telecom)
- 3-5 years experience
- TX optimization
- TX Congestion Reports
- MW KPI Improvement
- Configuration Audit and Optimization
- Redundancy Audit
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology.
N400,000 – N700,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.