Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a reputable organisation in the telecommunications industry is looking to recruit suitable candidates for the position below:
Job Title: BO RAN Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Service affecting alarm to the region
- S1 issue report/TX drop on LTE
- TDM to IP Migration
- L2-L3 Migration
- Support in resolution of site down
- Cell outage report and resolution
- SHO acceptance
- Sleeping Cell fault
- CCT support.
- Bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- 3 – 5 years experience
- RAN product > L1/L2;
- Knowledge: NOC process(incident handling process/CR/PT,) network products knowledge
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice.
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- English skills
- Delivering results
- Working with people
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology.
N350,000 – N500,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.