Are you Interested in Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC) Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies? Would you like to apply for Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC) Recruitment 2019 exercise? See Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC) 2019 Job Vacancies in Rivers State now. Would you like us to guide on how to apply for Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC) Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies? If yes, then let’s show you how Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC) Recruitment 2019 job is done.
Check Also: Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancy & How to Apply
If you have all it takes to become a teacher then you’re at the right place now. This page contains all Latest Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC) Recruitment 2019 Job in Rivers State.
Just calm yourself down and read through the guides we’ve provided on this page. If you want to secure a job on the ongoing Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC) Recruitment 2019 in Rivers State, then you’ll have to read through all the recommended Post’s on this page before processing on the application page.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions listed below:
- Building technology & civil engineering instructor
- Catering & hospitality instructor
- Electrical installation & engineering instructor
- Health, safety, & environment instructor
- Information & communication technology instructor
- Metal machining & mechanical production instructor
- Office administration & business support instructor
- Mechanical plant maintenance & operation instructor
- Refrigeration & air-conditioning/hvac instructor
- Scaffolding instructor
- Fabrication & welding instructor
- Instrumentation & process control instructor
- Marine engineering instructor
- Plumbing & pipe-fitting instructor
Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC) Recruitment 2019 Job Requirements
- Valid ID ( eg. National ID, Driver License, INEC Voters Card, International Passport)
- Good Communication Skills.
- Ability to co-ordinate team members into achieving unit and organizational objectives.
- Public/external bodies liaising skills.
- Willingness and ability to live and work in different geographical regions within Nigeria.
- Ability to co-ordinate, review & monitor all accounting related transactions.
Method Of Application
All interested persons are to visit http://bvcbonny.net/jobs/job-application-form
Click Here to apply online to complete the application form and upload passport photograph also with credentials.
Deadline for submission of application is: 24th September 2019.
For Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC) 2019 current job vacancies, log on to http://bvcbonny.net/jobs/job-application-form or simply click on the link above here to apply for BVC Bonny recruitment 2019 job positions.