Are you searching or looking for how to apply for British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancy that is currently ongoing? Are you graduate looking for a job? British American Tobacco Nigeria has a job vacancy opportunity for you to apply and if you Wouldn’t mind we guide you how to apply for British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment 2019? If you wish to, then continue reading.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Representative
Job Number: 21950
Function: Marketing & Sales
Appointment Type: Permanent
- We are looking to hire wonderful colleagues to join us as Trade Marketing Representatives across Nigeria.
- We build distinctive brands that excite our consumers and satisfy their needs in a highly complex and competitive retail environment.
- Our trade marketing account representatives manage the tobacco business for a collection of accounts in a geographical area, implementing corporate plans, negotiating strategies and meeting business objectives.
- Join us and you’ll act as a strategic partner to retailers, giving them expert advice and knowledge on products, pricing and a variety of other areas. Show us you’ve got what it takes to succeed, and you’ll find plenty of challenge, opportunity and the support you need. As well as fantastic benefits, we’ll invest in your learning and development and give you continuous feedback and coaching to help you meet your full potential.
- Own performance across your territory and maintain strong retailer relationships.
- Plan visits, go to retailers, build strong business relationships, answer their questions, issues and concerns, and monitor contract compliance.
- Implement cycle and regional/district activities to achieve national, regional, and district-level objectives.
- Meet market demand for our products by maintaining inventory levels and hitting brand distribution targets.
- Work on special projects with a team of trade marketing account representatives.
- You’ll have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field, with excellent sales, marketing and negotiation skills.
- You will have between 1 or 2 years of experience in a marketing or a related function such as sales.
- You have a valid driver’s license.
- With the drive to work independently and focus on results, you’ll be a strategic thinker with strong business acumen.
- Most of all, you’ll be a proven leader with the ability to create close working relationships with a wide variety of trade partners.
- Advanced & Intermediate knowledge of any Local dialect in Nigeria would constitute an advantage.
- You’ll be travelling extensively across your territory to meet a wide variety of trade partners, so you’ll need to be prepared to spend a lot of time on the road.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
BATN Recruitment 2019 Application Process
Hiring the best talent available calls for a robust and thorough process. So, it can take up to three months depending on your level. These are the main steps.
Uploading your CV and completing our online application form. This is your first chance to make a great impression and share your motivations for joining BAT.
2. Culture Questionnaire
A bespoke online culture questionnaire. Designed to find out whether you share our values.
3. Cognitive Tests
A chance for you to show us what skills and potential you can bring to BAT. It gives us an idea if you have the verbal and numerical abilities to meet the unique challenges of our business.
4. Telephone Interview
This might be a brief introductory chat about the role and salary expectations. Or a longer, more formal conversation with competency-based questions.
5. Leadership Preference Questionnaire
This helps us understand your individual leadership style. From the approach you take in different business situations. To the way you deal with other people at work.
6. Face-to-face Interview
The length and format will vary according to role and location. It gives you the chance to show us the skills and knowledge that make you a perfect fit for the role, in person. It’s also a great opportunity to ask any questions you might have.
7. Assessment Centre
A testing but enjoyable day of team and individual exercises. It’s designed to assess your capabilities in action. It also includes an interview by your prospective Head of Function. So, you’ll have the opportunity to find out more about the role, function, or our organisation as a whole.