Are you searching or looking for how to apply for British Council Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 Job Application Vacancies that is currently ongoing? Are you a graduate looking for job in British Council Nigeria? British Council Nigeria has job vacancies opportunity for you to apply and if you Wouldn’t mind we can guide you how to apply for British Council Nigeria Recruitment 2020 exercise, so if you wish to, then follow the steps below.
The British Council Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 exercise has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about British Council 2020 Recruitment Application form. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the British Council Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Application Form?
- How can I apply for British Council Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies?
- Is British Council 2020 Recruitment Application Form out?
- When will 2020 British Council Recruitment start?
- I need British Council Nigeria Recruitment updates?
British Council Nigeria are currently recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
1.) Project Officer, Arts
Salary: 340,331 Nara per month
2.) Project Officer, Education and Society – Maternity Cover
Salary: 340,331 Nara per month
3.) IELTS Examiners – Abuja
4.) IELTS Examiners – Lagos
5.) IELTS Examiners – Rivers
6.) IELTS Examiners – Oyo
7.) IELTS Examiners – Kwara
8.) IELTS Examiners – Edo
9.) IELTS Examiners – Enugu
10.) IELTS Examiners – Cross River
British Council Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies Description
- We are looking for examiners to conduct one to one interviews with IELTS candidates to assess their spoken English according to set requirements, and assess written scripts produced by candidates under exam conditions.
- Examiners are recruited on a casual basis and are expected to examine at least ten sessions a year at regular intervals
- IELTS examinations regularly take place in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. We may occasionally run examinations in other cities in Nigeria.
- Training of successful candidates will be after shortlisting.
British Council Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- An Undergraduate Degree or a qualification which can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an Undergraduate Degree.
- A recognised qualification in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) / Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) / or recognised equivalent as part of a recognised university award course.
- At least 3 years full time (14 hours per week minimum or the equivalent part time) relevant TESOL/TEFL teaching experience (minimum one year post certificate level qualification). The majority of this teaching experience must relate to adult students (16 years and over).
- CELTA; DELTA; Cert. TESOL; Dip. TESOL; PGCE; B Ed.; M Ed; MA Applied Linguistics
- Assessed teaching practice and ESOL/EFL studies at cert. level must be part of the course.
- Nigerian qualifications include either a Nigerian 1st Degree, an NCE in ELT plus relevant teaching experience and IELTS 9.0. Or Nigerian B.Ed in English Language Teaching (transcripts verify course content), relevant teaching experience plus IELTS 9.0
- A First Degree plus a Nigerian PGDE or M.Ed/MA in TESOL or TEFL (transcripts verify course content), plus relevant teaching experience and IELTS 9.0.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Download and complete the Application Form and the Reference Request Forms. Completed applications should be sent via email to: email@example.com
Click here to download the “Examiner Minimum Professional Requirements”(Adobe PDF 80KB)
Click here to download the “Examiner Application Form” (Microsoft Word 183KB)
- Before applying, read through the IELTS Examiner Minimum Professional Requirements & IELTS Guide for Examiner Applicants documents
- If shortlisted, you will need to submit a transcript of the teaching course you attended.