This is to inform all interested applicant who wish to take part in the ongoing British High Commission Abuja – GOV.UK Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration, and wish to know if the BHC Recruitment 2018 Application Form is out, it is our concern to inform you that the British High Commission Abuja – GOV.UK (BHC) Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form is now officially out.
British High Commission Abuja – GOV.UK are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Immigration Liaison Officer (IEI)
Grade: B3 (L)
Type of Position: Fixed term, with possibility of renewal
Job Category: Other British Government Departments (Partners across Government, including UK Visas)
Job Subcategory: Immigration Enforcement International (formerly RALON)
Start Date: 1st March, 2018.
This article, will reveal to you latest updates regards to the British High Commission Abuja – GOV.UK Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Requirements, Qualifications, Guidelines and other important updates for free.
The British High Commission Abuja – GOV.UK (BHC) establish to maintain a robust information dissemination mechanism that promotes our tourism potentials and enhances our cultural values. BHC is responsible for … processing, packaging and dissemination of … vital information which will facilitate democratic governance of Nigeria.
We have received many questions from people asking us about the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Recruitment, Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the BHC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form?
- How to apply for British High Commission Abuja – GOV.UK (BHC) Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form?
- Is the BHC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form out?
- When will 2018 British High Commission Abuja – GOV.UK Recruitment start?
- I need BHC Recruitment 2018/2019 updates?
Before we furthermore, listed below here are all you need to know about the 2018 British High Commission Abuja – GOV.UK (BHC).
British High Commission Abuja – GOV.UK (BHC) Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements
All applicant applying for the BHC 2018 Recruitment must possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicant Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
British High Commission Abuja – GOV.UK (BHC) Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Method
To Apply, interested and qualified applicant are to kindly apply through the BHC official website or should:
Click Here to apply.
1. The BHC 2018 Recruitment Application Form is free.
2. Applicant who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
If you want us to update you about the right time to apply for British High Commission Abuja – GOV.UK Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration, Kindly drop your email address on the comment box below. Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons below.