British High Commission Jobs 2020/2021 Recruitment Registration Form at (British High Commission Abuja portal) www.gov.uk/world/organisations/british-deputy-high-commission-lagos or British High Commission (BHC) Nigeria
This recruitment guide is for British High Commission (BHC) 2020/2021 recruitment.
British High Commission recruitment 2020/2021 application registration form is what you are about to see here.
There are many thing you need to understand about British High Commission before you apply Here online. In case you’ve not known before, British High Commission (BHC) online general 2020 recruitment is free.
So now let’s walk you through the simple step by step guide on how to fill British High Commission recruitment 2020 form when it’s out. Kindly calm down and read the full registration guidelines below:
British High Commission Jobs 2020-2021 Recruitment requirements?
Here, you will get to know all the requirements for British High Commission 2020/2021 recruitment things you need to have before applying for British High Commission jobs in 2020. See all British High Commission (BHC) application RECRUITMENT requirements below:
- Candidates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the British High Commission website and apply for any of the positions online.
- Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone;
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
The above guide is all you need to know about the general requirements for British High Commission recruitment 2020/2021 form. If you still need an in-dept knowledge about some other British High Commission (BHC) criteria’s, kindly read the guide below:
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalisation.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
About British High Commission (BHC) Nigeria
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. Welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. Do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Senior Communications and Public Diplomacy Officer – C4
Salary: N827, 892.98 monthly
Deadline: 16th October, 2020.
Click here to view details
2.) UK PACT Climate Change Officer – C4
Salary: N827,892.98 monthly
Deadline: 6th October, 2020.
Click here to view details
How to Apply For British High Commission (BHC) Recruitment 2020-2021
British High Commission Jobs 2020 online registration is done via British High Commission Nigeria official website. You can visit Here:
to See the application portal. You will get more details on how to apply when you visit British High Commission (BHC) website.