British High Commission Recruitment 2019/2020 Current jobs opening at British High Commission June, 2019 in Nigeria. Latest ongoing recruitment and job openings in British High Commission. Nigeria British High Commission Jobs, British High Commission Job Vacancies in Nigeria, British High Commission Jobs & Careers in Nigeria. British High Commission welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. British High Commission promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
Other Related Jobs
British High Commission (BHC) are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
1.) Deputy IT Support Officer
Salary: NGN387,452 Monthly.
Deadline: 21st June, 2019.
2.) Office Manager – NCA Joint Border Task Force Project
Salary: NGN610,536 Monthly.
Deadline: 18th June, 2019.
3.) Market Access Officer – C4 (DIT)
Salary: NGN 812,470 monthly.
Deadline: 21st June, 2019.
British High Commission Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies Requirements
Here, you will get to know all the requirements for British High Commission 2019/2020 recruitment things you need to have before applying for ECOWAS jobs in 2019. See all British High Commission (BHC) application RECRUITMENT requirements below:
All applicant applying for the British High Commission (BHC) 2019 Recruitment must possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicant Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload effectively
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- UK passport holder
Desirable Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of basic procurement and financial processes
- Experience and /or qualification in Project Management (Prince2)
- Experience in financial record keeping
- Making Effective Decisions, Collaborating and Partnering, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace.
Conditions of employment
- If the job is suitable for flexible working patterns, please provide details
- The role will be office-based due to the requirement to access IT systems. Some flexibility in working hours will be considered but will largely be restricted to core business hours due to access issues.
- Job sharing could be considered if two suitable candidates were identified.
Starting monthly salary:
- Learning and development opportunities (and any specific training courses to be completed):
- Project Management (Prince2);
- Human resource management training;
- Advanced MS Office training (if required)
- Develop knowledge of NCA core business areas, policies and procedures
Application Closing Date
18th June, 2019.
How to Apply For British High Commission (BHC) Recruitment 2019-2020 Exercise
ECOWAS 2019 online registration is done via British High Commission (BHC) official website. You can visit Here:
to See the application portal. You will get more details on how to apply when you visit British High Commission (BHC) website.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
1. The British High Commission Recruitment 2019 Application Form is free.
2. Applicant who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified.