British High Commission Recruitment 2022/2023 Current Job Opportunities Registration Form is Here at (BHC portal) https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/civil-service-competency-framework or British High Commission (BHC)
This recruitment guide is for British High Commission (BHC) 2022/2023 recruitment.
Are you looking for British High Commission 2022 jobs? Would you mind if we teach you how to register for 2022 British High Commission Nigerian jobs? If yes, then read on now.
British High Commission (BHC) recruitment 2022/2023 application registration form is what you are about to see here.
There are many thing you need to understand about BHC before you apply Here online. In case you’ve not known before, British High Commission (BHC) online general 2022 recruitment is free.
So now let’s walk you through the simple step by step guide on how to fill BHC application registration form 2022. Kindly calm down and read the full registration guidelines below:
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. British High Commission value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. Promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
1.) Sector Specialist: AgriTech
Salary: NGN1,744, 982.65
Deadline: 6th August, 2022.
2.) Sector Specialist, Renewable Energy (Department for International Trade)
Salary: NGN 1,744,982.65
Deadline: 29th July, 2022
British High Commission Recruitment 2022-2023 form requirements?
Here, you will get to know all the requirements for British High Commission 2022 recruitment things you need to have before applying for British High Commission jobs in 2022. See all British High Commission (BHC) application RECRUITMENT requirements below:
- Candidates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the British High Commission website, https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/civil-service-competency-framework and apply for the positions online..
- Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone;
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
The above guide is all you need to know about the general requirements for BHC recruitment 2022 form. If you still need an in-dept knowledge about some other British High Commission (BHC) criteria, kindly read the guide below:
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalisation.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
How to Apply For British High Commission (BHC) Graduates Recruitment 2022-2023
British High Commission 2022 online registration is done via British High Commission Nigeria official website. You can visit Here:
to See the application portal. You will get more details on how to apply when you visit British High Commission website.