Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment 2018/2019 Form – This information is for all interested applicants who wish to take part in the Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment 2018, and wish to know if the BPP Recruitment 2018 Application Form is out, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you that the Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment 2017 Application Form is out. Here is a step to step guide on how to apply for the Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment 2018.
The Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a regulatory body responsible for the monitoring and oversight of public procurement, harmonizing the existing government policies and practices by regulating, setting standards and developing the legal framework.
We have received many questions from people asking us about the Bureau of Public Procurement 2018 Recruitment, Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the BPP Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- How can I apply for BPP Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- Is the BPP Recruitment 2018 Application Form out?
- When will 2018 BPP Recruitment start?
Luckily for you, this page is officially created for all the questions above. The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the Bureau of Public Procurement 2018 Recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
In anticipation to the upcoming 2018 Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Bureau of Public Procurement or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2018 Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment Form. So before we go, here is all you need to know about the upcoming Bureau of Public Procurement 2018 Recruitment.
Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements
Applicants applying for the BPP Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
General Requirement For BPP 2018/2019 Recruitment
Before obtaining the BPP Recruitment form here are the requirements involved:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
How To Apply For BPP Recruitment
For interested applicant who wishes to apply for the BPP Recruitment 2018/2019 kindly visit their official website here to register online.
1. The online application is free
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons below.
If you need us to help you with current information at the right time about BPP Recruitment Application Form 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.