Egbin Power Plc. Lagos is one of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Often seen as the biggest single generating power station in Sub-Saharan Africa, it was built to meet the every rising demand for electricity in Lagos and its environs.
Following the nation’s privatization exercise, Sahara, through its power division, Sahara Power Group and sundry affiliations, acquired the 1320 MW installed capacity Egbin Power Plant. We are working towards deploying a minimum of 5,000 MW of electricity generation over the next five years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Ijede, Ikorodu, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Collate and prepare management reports to aid management decision-making process, budgeting, planning and monitoring of operational performance.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Adapt metrics to continuously improve value and impact provided to the business.
- Identifies performance gaps, determine the causes and recommend way forward
- Oversee preparation of daily Scorecard, Business Unit Performance Report.
- Monitoring the overall performance of plants at all levels (power output & financial) in line with set plans with a view to providing report to management
- Coordination of monthly performance review sessions
- Perform periodic trend analysis for Unit/departmental performance metrics
- Design and Access reporting tools and infrastructures for companywide business indices
- Monitor and assist in setting targets and KPI’s for respective departments/units
- Design actionable reports to improve performance.
- Monitor, track and conduct impact analysis for all projects in the business
- Review Department/units performance against set targets for performance improvement analysis.
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation or Power Engineering or numerate related discipline.
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification in Business Management, Energy Economics or relevant Management Sciences.
- Minimum of five years (5) experience in the power sector or similar plant environment, including experience on performance monitoring & analysis and planning.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong knowledge of data gathering and analysis
- Business intelligence
- Proficiency in Power BI and other business analytics tools
- Business process engineering
- Creating business required documents and models
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Facilitation skills
- Attention to detail
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good intuitive skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.