Risk Control Services is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services. The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom-built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
Risk Control enjoys the trust of fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as local banks and large corporations and our services such as Background Checks, Security Risk Assessment, Accredited Security Training, Security Consulting, Anti-Counterfeiting, Forensic Solutions, are trusted by these organizations in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development executive builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions among other duties
- Management of prospective clients and new business.
- Shall handle client proposals, Brand campaigning, Development and execution of marketing plan.
- Management of marketing budget, Income management & Expenditure management.
- Develop new marketing strategies to promote the institution’s services or image and also evaluate and analyse the effectiveness of these strategies by looking at the impact they have on market share and consumer perception.
- Manage the Marketing activities of Team Members.
- Work with employees and provide guidance during tough situations to acquire appropriate resolution for the customer and the company.
- Manage the team to ensure set targets are excellently met. Ensure the team has requisite skills and tools to discharge their duties effectively and efficiently.
- Work with Team to ensure the accurate communication of the organization’s objectives to customers is done at first call.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree qualification with 3 – 6 years work experience.
N120,000 – N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.