Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction firm established to manage the production of building processes of any type within cost and time limit without compromising the ethics and specification. It also involved in consultancy works, building services, maintenance/renovation work of dilapidated structures and facility management of structure in all its ramifications.
We are experienced professionals in engineering and other allied professions, embracing specialized skill of Building, Architecture, Engineering, Facility Management, Project management and Quantity surveying.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Intelligence Consultant
- We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant to help us develop and implement our business intelligence systems.
- Ultimately, you’ll help us turn data into knowledge using predictive and analytics solutions.
- Test, implement and document BI systems
- Evaluate existing data-collecting and analytics systems
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Analyze big data to discover trends and patterns
- Translate business needs into technical specifications
- Establish procedures for data sharing with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure we use accurate and secure methods to extract data
- Use data visualization techniques to present information
- Experience as a BI Consultant, Data Scientist or similar role
- Experience with data mining
- Good knowledge of machine learning
- Experience using business intelligence tools and data processing frameworks.
- Strong skills in statistics and reporting
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.