Apply now for Cadwell Limited 2018 Graduate Skilled Pipeline Programme. This is to inform the general public that the Cadwell Limited 2018 Graduate Skilled Pipeline Programme is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions for listed below:
Cadwell Limited, a foremost Real Estate Group of Companies, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Cadwell Limited Skilled Pipeline Programme
Who We Are Looking For
- We are looking for fresh talent – young responsible graduates with ambition drive and a curious mind who are inspired by a working environment that is inclusive, courageous, resilient and values innovation and teamwork.
- To be considered for the program, you will have to be a graduate of any of the below fields from a reputable university in Nigeria or abroad with a strong academic background and minimum GPA of 3.5 or a Second Class Upper Division:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Estate Management
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must not be older than 25 years of age
- Have a natural knack for knowledge seeking and resilient
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities gained through volunteer, community or extra-curricular activities
- Ability to multi-task with regular interruptions
- Must be hardworking and a “curious thinker”
- Must be a strong communicator with ability to connect with people at all levels.
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (including the following documents below) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cadwell Limited 2018 Graduate Skilled Pipeline Programme Requirements
- Personal Statement & Cover Letter – No longer than three pages that exemplifies the applicant’s best writing and is business-appropriate. This should include why you are interested in pursuing a career with Cadwell and why you have chosen to apply for the Executive Training Program. (Published items are NOT welcome)
- A resume
- University Transcript
- Copy of International Passport (bio-data page) or Birth Certificate.