Apply now for Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2020/2021 Current Job Vacancies. If you are looking or job opportunity with Catholic Relief Services then register now for it’s current ongoing employment. There’s current ongoing job opportunity you can apply for now at Catholic Relief Services in Nigeria, so read further to understand how you can apply online. Catholic Relief Services (CRS) usually recruit graduate trainees most times, but this time around they are looking for staffs in various vacant positions listed below.
About Catholic Relief Services
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. Catholic Relief Services programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and nonchurch partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates. CRS has worked in Nigeria for more than 25 years.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Application Closing Date
How to Apply For Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2020/2021 Current Job Vacancies Online
To apply for Job openings in Catholic Relief Services kindly follow the steps below;
- Click APPLY HERE on the Job you are interested in on the table above
- Read the job details to ensure you qualification meets up the job specifications
- Apply using the Method of Application listed. This could be either an email or website
- Ensure you fill the right details before submitting
Interested and qualified candidates for Catholic Relief Services 2020 jobs should: Click here to apply online
- This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
- CRS’ talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
- EOE / M / F / D / V -CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. (For all US and International positions)
- Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. We welcome as a part of our staff people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need. CRS processes and policies reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.