The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Change Management Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Change Management Executive is an individual who will be responsible for developing, delivering, and tracking change management deliverables to enable impacted users to successfully transition from their current state to their future state.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, deliver and manage internal communication to stakeholders. Oversee stakeholder sensitization,
- engagement, and adoption and develop resistance management plans.
- Ensure that change management strategies are integrated into all human resource projects and program plans.
- Proactively identify and implement improvements to the change management strategies.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Research and gather raw data to validate programs and to analyze their effectiveness.
- Manage Internal Communications and Stakeholders
- Identify the metrics by which we can measure the effectiveness of the success of programs.
- Identify gaps in policies, programs, and procedures
- Mitigate Change-Related Risk by Identifying Anticipated Resistance
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of a B.Sc. degree in communications, psychology, or related field.
- The ideal candidate is expected to have 1-2 years of experience in change management or a similar role.
- Professional certificates such as CMP will give an edge to interested candidates. Graphics design skill will be a plus
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2021.