The Chevron Internship Chevron Internship 2019/2020 Application offers eligible applicant the opportunity to acquire direct practical experience in Chevron’s work. Chevron’s Nigeria operations are based in Lagos, Nigeria. Chevron is active in various functional areas related to its mandate, which can be categorized in three main pillars: Programme and Policy, External Relations and Operations. Read more about these areas here.
Chevron Internships are offered depending on the needs and capacity of offices to receive and supervise interns. Currently available internship opportunities are advertised on the Chevron employment page.
Chevron Internship Programme has been revised to broaden the eligibility criteria and introduce the paid modality. You can find out more about what changed here.
Chevron Internship 2019/2020 Eligibility Requirements
To be considered for an internship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or Ph.D. degree programme or have graduated within the past two years.
– Applicants must be at least 18 years old and above.
- Be proficient in at least one of Chevron’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to is required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university or institution records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. father, mother, brother, sister) working in any Chevron office; and
- Have no other relatives in the line of authority which that you will report to.
Individuals must demonstrate excellent academic performance through recent university or institution records.
Additional consideration will be given to any past professional experience.
Chevron Internship 2019/2020 Application Procedure
To apply for Chevron Internship 2019 interested applicant should kindly visit Chevron Internship 2019 employment page for a list of available internship opportunities.
All applications must be submitted through the online e-recruitment system. To apply for an internship, open the internship advertisement page and click on the “Apply” button found at the bottom.
Returning applicants who already have a profile may log into the e-recruitment system here.
If you join Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. Chevron’s compensation and benefits programs are designed to be competitive within local labor markets and to meet the needs of employees living in Nigeria.