Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief General Manager – Cement Industry
Ref Id: GbokoCGM001
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Type: Full time
- Responsible for planning, coordination and control of efficient Operation and maintenance, execution of all Plant Equipment design, modification, erection and commissioning activities and all technical manpower management/administration.
- Responsible for Operations Maintenance of all Plants Equipment.
- Spares and Material Control for cost-effectiveness.
- Responsible for Plant improvement activities.
- Outsourcing External Professional Services/Support as approved by Management.
- Technical Manpower Planning and Administration.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards
- Any other duties assigned by the Plant Director.
- BSc / B.Eng. (Engineering)
- Minimum of 30 years relevant experience.
- Plant Operation/Maintenance Skills. (Preferably Cement Plant).
- Possess Management and Administration Skills.
- Excellent Communication and Analytical Skills.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- SAP literacy.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date