Are you looking for the position of Chief Operating Officer Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancy at Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM)? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2019 Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) recruitment? If yes, then continue reading.
We are glad to inform you that Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) recruitment 2019 application form is here again. This is an opportunity for all those have interest of working with Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) to participate. So if you will like to apply then follow the steps below here.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- The Chief Operating Officer will be responsible for designing and implementing business strategies, plans and procedures.
- He/she will maintain control of diverse business operations.
- The position is involved directly with increasing revenue and problem solving at the station
- The candidate will be required to have a Bachelors Degree in a relevant degree.
- He/she should have 4 to 5 years’ experience in Electronic media (TV or Radio).
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a comprehensive Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Other related jobs
- Henkel Graduate Finance Intern Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancy
- Shell Nigeria Recruitment 2018 Application For Graduate & Exp. (4 Positions)
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2018 Graduate Trainee Scheme
- Saro Africa International Limited Recruitment 2019 Graduate Trainee Program