Citibank Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 application form are now out. Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2018 Citibank Nigeria recruitment? If yes, then continue reading.
Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: KYC Analyst
Ref Id: 18044053
Job Category: Compliance and Control
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
- The Nigeria Corporate Banking and Global subsidiaries group is seeking a Know Your Customer (KYC) Analyst to research, prepare and complete the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) due diligence records for UK client base;
- The candidate will be a member of a dedicated team focused on the KYC required by Citi on its Financial Institutions clients;
- The team is responsible for the timely completion of KYC records in assigned portfolio, including “onboarding” and “renewal” records, and managing the population in regard to any expired records;
- Role is 100% and training will be provided.
- Prepare client-specific KYC-related analyses and complete Customer Acquisition Due Diligence where required
- Work with the Business Support Unit to assess documentation requirements for client legal entities and jurisdictions
- Interact with clients to obtain KYC and other compliance information and documentation where escalations from BSU 2.0 are raised
- Undertake KYC activities for the on-boarding of new clients, working closely with the BSU to ensure timely on-boarding and reduction of touch points
- Act as KYCO for approval of KYC records for UK on behalf of Coverage Business
- Assist Coverage team with all KYC related activities (NCOF, NAOF, Credit Only, Client On-boarding, etc)
- Review and evaluate recent negative news related to clients
- Liaise with internal Compliance personnel on the application of KYC policy;
- Liaise with Sales Account Managers to ascertain information on the purpose of client accounts, transaction volumes etc.
- Interact with clients, parent account bankers, subsidiary bankers and product partners on AML and KYC-related issues
- Support the wider EMEA KA team with projects which help the organization meet its regulatory deliverables.
Citibank Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience and knowledge of KYC preferred, particularly in the Correspondent Banking space;
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional work experience, preferably in Banking;
- Client Service experience and/or Front Office experience helpful;
- Compliance knowledge an advantage;
- Experience working in a global, dynamic environment;
- Knowledge of Citi and Citi KYC systems an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential;
- Experience with MS Office tools: PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint;
- Attention to detail with strong follow-up and good judgment;
- “Owner/Completer” approach;
- Self-starter, able to work independently when needed, and to prioritise tasks;
- Team Player, able to work in partnership with other individuals on day-to-day and long term projects.
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce.
- Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You Can Also Share this Citibank Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 job vacancy with friends and others on your social media platform using the social media icons below.