Creative Learning International School – Our Clients at the Creative Learning International School consist of our children and their parents and guardians, who are our most important stakeholders, as they give us the right to our existence as a Company. Our resolve is to give them the highest level of customer service, and build them to be true and loyal advocates of our business. Our Customer Promise is to stay true and committed to our Vision and Values, and ensure that we meet and exceed their expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Classroom Teacher (Grades 1 – 6)
Employment Type: Full-time
Basic requirements include:
- Must be a graduate (have a degree in Education/PGDE as an added advantage)
- Must have a minimum of 2-5 years of cognate teaching experience in the classroom.
- Must be TRCN certified.
- Must be able to utilize relevant technology to support virtual/in-person learning and differentiate instruction.
- Must be able to plan, prepare and deliver lessons and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Must be able to manage student behaviour in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
- Must be able to maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
- Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Must be able to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others
- Must possess and maintain a professional appearance.
Other requirements of the job include but are not limited to the following:
- Demonstrate preparation and skill in working with students from diverse cultural backgrounds and abilities.
Application Closing Date
13th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email