The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) partners to enhance crop quality and productivity, reduce producer and consumer risks, and generate wealth from agriculture, with the ultimate goals of reducing hunger, malnutrition, and poverty.
International Institute of Tropical Agriculture is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cleaner
Ref No.: IITA-HR-NRS2020-011
Contract: 1 year renewable contract
- Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Clean activity’s office, toilets, furniture and equipment’s
- Perform necessary cleaning and washing of teacups, plates and cutleries;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- O Level with a minimum of two (2) years working experience performing similar or related roles.
- Ability to communicate (oral and written) both in Hausa and English language.
- We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should complete the online application attaching detailed Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format. The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
Note: IITA is an equal opportunity employer and particularly welcomes applications from female candidates. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.