An indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Services Associate – Pediatrics & Adolescents
Job Code: CSU012
- We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team.
- If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria; then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
- The incumbent will provide direct technical assistance to health care facilities in focal states.
- Facilitate the Treatment for special populations- Children of KP, OVC, PMTCT Linkages & adolescent care and Pediatrics friendly clinics, transitioning and community ART, Pediatrics quality improvement cascade management in supported states; provide staff training in the clinical management of infants and children with HIV/AIDS, initiating and supervising pediatric ART clinics at the hospital level, providing ongoing mentoring and supportive supervision to pediatric clinicians, assist facility based teams to develop/improve pediatric care systems, referral systems, adherence support systems, patient flow, medical records, etc.
- The job holder will also serve as a resource for the evaluation of ongoing pediatric care and treatment programs, and in the subsequent development of new and/or expanded programs for the care and treatment of HIV/AIDS in infants, children, and teenagers.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Degree in Medicine, Public Health or a related field.
- Advanced medical degree (MD preferred).
- At least 3 years’ experience with a minimum of two years’ in pediatric HIV/AIDS care.
- Excellent grasp of clinical issues and current and current literature in HIV/AIDS treatment.
- Experience in clinical management of pediatrics HIV/AIDS cases and fellowship in Pediatrics will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current CV in Microsoft Word format alongside their Suitability Statement not more than 200 words to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the “Job Title, Location and Applicant Full Name” as the subject of the email; e.g. (Clinical Services Associate – Pediatrics & Adolescents, Kogi, ESTHER ISA).
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.