Coca-Cola Naija Coke 2018 Summership Programme Form – This information is strictly for all interested applicants whether graduate or non-graduate who wish to take part in the Coke 2018 Summership Programme and wish to know if the Coca-Cola 2018 Summership Programme Application Form is out, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you that the 2018 Coca-Cola Summership Programme Application Form is now out. Here is a step to step guide on how to apply for 2018 Coca-Cola Summership Programme.
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (NBC), a member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, is the sole bottler of Coca-Cola products and one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in Nigeria. The operations of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group spans 28 countries, bottling and distributing the most iconic beverage brands globally and serving more than 581 million people across the world.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018
- We are launching our first “Naija Coke Summership” – a three-month internship program designed to attract final year undergraduate and postgraduate / MBA students who share our passion for excellence and strive to learn with speed and agility.
- The Coke Summership Program provides a robust developmental platform for Nigerian students at home and abroad to intern with us to gain industry experience during their academic Summer breaks.
- This year, the program will commence in July and end in September in our Lagos locations only. If you fit the profile below we invite you to make the move and develop your career with us.
Coca-Cola Naija Coke 2018 Summership Programme Eligibility Criteria
- Currently in final year of undergraduate or postgraduate study
- A minimum G.P.A of (3.75/5 or 3/4)
- Must be at least 18 years of age by date of application
- Students from any of the listed faculties; (Engineering, Pure and Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Arts and Humanities)
In addition, candidates will be required to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best.
- Good problem-solving skills, curiosity and a great appetite for learning
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online