Are you looking for Coca Cola Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for Coca Cola Nigeria recruitment 2019? If yes, then continue reading.There are many thing you need to understand about Coca Cola Nigeria before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, 2019 Coca Cola Nigeria recruitment application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about Coca Cola Nigeria Plc recruitment include:
Is the 2019 Coca Cola Recruitment form out?, Where can I obtain the Coca Cola Nigeria 2019 Recruitment form?, When will Coca Cola Nigeria Recruitment 2019 start?, I need Coca Cola Nigeria 2019 Recruitment updates, How can I apply for Coca Cola Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Job? Just to list a few. For that reason, we decided to create this page to l enlightened you regards to 2019 Coca Cola Nigeria Recruitment.
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) BU Supplier Manager
Deadline: Not Specified.
2.) BU Finance Customer & Marketing Insights Manager
Deadline: 17h March, 2019.
3.) Assistant K&I Manager
Deadline: 11th March, 2019.
Coca Cola Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies Educational Requirements
- University/Bachelor’s Degree
- Growth Behaviors:
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- Performance Driven and Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Empowered: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
- Analytical skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Financial knowledge
- Optimizing strategic relationships and networks
- Attention to detail
- Communicating effectively
- Thinking systemically
- Understanding the system
- Acting as a team member
- Planning and organizing
- Demonstrating self-confidence
- Financial analysis
- Planning and forecasting skills
- Performance management
- GAAP, cost accounting / analysis
- Excellent computer skills (i.e. Excel)
Related Experience Requirements/Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience
- Accounting experience is a strong plus
Coca Cola Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies Preferred Qualifications
- University Degree preferably in Development Studies, Sustainability Management or Social Work and related fields
- Working knowledge of the French language
- Ability to appreciate and engage with a diverse community of media
- Ability to instil trust across diverse groups of critical influencers
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online