The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Analyst
Ref No: R-51496
Job Type: Full time
- Support the franchise operations team best practices in sales forecasting, reporting, identification and prioritization of the systems strategic intiatives (Big Bets) through integrated analytics, revenue growth management (RGM) and route to market (RTM) principles to drive the overall franchise development plan for the Nigeria Franchise.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Analyse historical and forecasted trends and communicate results to franchise team identifying opportunities and providing optimal solutions on a weekly/monthly basis by region and category.
- Collate competitor analysis, including promos and new products and new entrants within franchise geographies.
- Project management: Oversee execution and performance tracking of regional initiatives (Big Bets) leveraging relevant global system best practices. This to include volume, revenue and execution metrics.
- Lead the routine franchise performance reviews, tracking system progress vs. agreed/forecasted operational metrics to drive ABP commitments – Volume, System Revenue and Innovation initiatives Attends MarkOps, C&CL and marketing forums to ensure franchise operations alignment.
- Lead the franchise volume RE process in collaboration with Performance and Planning function (Finance) to provide business performance narrative (drivers & inhibitors) for system stakeholders (TCCC & System Partners).
- University/Bachelor’s Degree
Related Work Experience:
- 3-5 years
- Strong project management track record, System operational experience, marketing, finance, strategy or C&CL background
- Scenario bounding estimates: Specify the drivers for change, assumptions, risks and constraints under which the plan operates that -if breached- will trigger mitigation plans.
- Complex data analyses which require using extensive database management skills necessary to complete comprehensive executive summaries.
- Design, re-design, implementation, generation and validation of operational business reports to capture metrics from multiple sources. Expert knowledge of in house data sources and become adept at quickly extracting and analyzing data from these sources.
- Ability to manage ad-hoc requests and multiple projects simultaneously, while operating in a high tempo environment with ever changing priorities and tasks
What We Can Do for You:
- You will be part of the Africa Customer & Commercial team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft Loved Brands, done Sustainably, For A Better Shared Future, we will:
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning Capabilities
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
- We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
- Business Performance, Communication, Growth Management, Identifying Opportunities, Performance Tracking, Project Management, Route to Market, Strategic Planning, Taking Initiative, Time Management
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2021.