Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager, Alternative Fuels
Job ref.: TechnicalService-HO-001
Job type: Full time
Department: DCP – Operations
- Finding and securing supply of commercial and industrial wastes with negative cost to Dangote Cement Plants in Nigeria.
- Self-generate by Identifying and qualifying leads, as well as defining the exchange for value and mapping variety of wastes like Commercial + Industrial (C+I) waste for AF (Alternative Fuels) and/or ARM (Alternative Resource material), especially negative costs wastes with a view to maximize revenue.
- Develop strategy for Dangote Cement AF mapping, and establish programs targets for AF C+I waste.
- Develop suppliers by establishing supply contacts (agreements); and prepare waste classification while ensuring compliance with environmental regulations regarding waste management.
- Develop good customer orientation and excellent relations with stakeholders like the Government authorities, Communities, and plant teams.
- Make the planning for the plant and produce reports to track financial performance of AF use for Nigeria.
- Carry out market intelligence and risk analysis, investigate various product life cycle and anticipate key business development opportunities, while ensuring a sustainable market development (production, collection, disposal).
- Keep abreast of and constantly update the AF community of developments in relevant waste management techniques.
Education and Work Experience:
- Degree in Economics, Environmental, Chemical or Process Engineering.
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Alternative Fuels field, with minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar function/position in a cement plant.
- Knowledge of Waste management.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing processes and recoverable wastes.
- Knowledge of Materials life cycle and end of life use.
Skills and Competencies:
- Negotiating Skills.
- Marketing & Customer Service.
- Fluency in English.
- Effective Communication and Interpersonal relations.
- Numerical Analysis.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Paid Time off
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date