Deep Blue Energy Services Limited is an oil and gas resource and solution management company. Our mission is to help our clients have a seamless and stress free avenue in doing business within their region of operation using the highest level of ethical and professional standard.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commissioning Manager (E&I)
Roles and Responsibilities
- The commissioning manager would be responsible for all commissioning activities.
- He shall be responsible for mechanical completions management and vendor coordination.
- He shall make a decision for the issuance of the RFC and RFSU according to the construction, commissioning and startup plan.
- He shall manage the man-hour estimation for all commissioning activities according to the pre-commissioning and commissioning schedule,
- He shall manage the priority of the commissioning activities in accordance with project milestone.
- He shall coordinate with plan to owner to resolve commissioning issues and eventually handover the respective systems after commissioning phase.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Project or Construction Management.
- Over 10 years experience of commissioning engineering in the delivery of development projects.
- Knowledge of building development/redevelopment industry.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in team based environment.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.