The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, emergency food security, and water, sanitation and hygiene sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Complaints and Feedbacks Mechanisms Coordinator, Nigeria (Re-Advertised)
Job Identification: 511
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Job Category: Analysis and Assessment
Job Schedule: Full time
- Implement NRC’s systems and procedures at country level
- Ensure adherence to NRC policies, handbooks, guidelines and donor requirements
- Prepare and submit reports and analysis
- Ensure proper filing of all relevant documents using existing systems
- Coordinate with relevant partners
- Design and support dissemination of relevant information to beneficiary (host communities, displaced people, and other relevant targets and partners)
- Actively promote anti-corruption, PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards & principles within NRC Nigeria and amongst beneficiaries served
- Coordinate the operationalisation of NRC Nigeria CFM system and develop/build upon existing Standard Operating Procedures (SoPs) for CFM within the country office;
- Serve as primary contact for all CFM related issues within the office;
- Communicate and disseminate NRC CFM standards and guidelines within NRC and conduct capacity building and mentoring of all staff involved;
- Manage the Country Office accountability pathways and set up customised mechanisms including hotline;
- Triage all complaints/feedbacks received by NRC, transfer to relevant parts of NRC Nigeria, and ensure that complaints/feedbacks are responded to in a timely manner by the Country Office;
- Coordinate processing and provision of response, specifically in relation to confidential complaints/feedbacks mechanisms;
- Ensure proper response is generated in reasonable time (according to NRC standards);
- With the support of the M&E manager, ensure effective data analysis/visualisation, information and knowledge management related to AAP/CFM;
- Produce/oversee production of regular internal (and external) reports on complaint trends, response procedures, and relevant issues;
- Work with HR Manager and protection Manager to ensure that NRC Nigeria has in place procedures to ensure response to sensitive complaints/feedbacks received (Code of Conduct and Protection from Sexual Exploitation, Sexual Abuse (PSEA));
- Formulate, implement, monitor and evaluate a customised capacity development response for program staff, area managers to ensure they have the capacity and skills to deal with complaints at the field level;
- Support programme staff in identifying and addressing all complaints and feedback related needs and formalising feedback loops within programmes;
- Support the development and harmonisation of SoPs at country level;
- Provide support to programme managers, area managers in reviewing information across projects, to ensure that feedbacks and complaints are taken into account in programme management decisions.
- Degree Level: University, Advanced.
Application Closing Date
12:30 PM; 20th February, 2021.