Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Manager – Road Construction (M / F / D)
Job type: Full-time
- We are looking for you full-time as Construction Manager Road – Construction (m / f / d) for the major project “Abuja-Kano-Road” in Nigeria.
- Between the capital Abuja and the northern metropolis Kano, an approximately 380-kilometer, 4-lane motorway is being rehabilitated and rebuilt over large stretches.
- The project also includes almost 700 drainage structures and around 50 bridge structures that need to be upgraded and integrated into the overall concept. With the bitumen cold mixing process, our experts bring a real innovation to Nigerian road construction, because the sustainable construction method conserves resources and significantly reduces emissions.
What are your tasks?
- Operational site manager for a section of the route for the major project “Abuja-Kano-Road”
- Performance planning, calculation-based results control
- Resource planning of your subordinate international and Nigerian colleagues
- Construction site safety and quality monitoring
- Coordination and monitoring of subcontractor services
- Compliance with plan specifications (time and costs), mass controls, scheduling and monitoring
- Work preparation and logistics planning and reporting
- Coordination of machines and personnel
What are you bringing with you?
- Completed studies in Civil Engineering (Bachelor, Master, Diploma, Ing.FH / TU)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a comparable position (ideally international experience)
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Teamwork; Flexibility, resilience
- Willingness to take responsibility
Remuneration & Benefits
What do we offer you?
- A responsible job awaits you with very good pay with various allowances, social benefits and a low tax burden.
- You get a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact person. This also includes the occupational medical examinations, your vaccination protection, visa and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure with, for example, sports and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programs, etc.
- On-site medical care and a comprehensive security concept.
Application Closing Date