IDMANN Institute provides training in professional development and technical entrepreneurship through our College of General Studies and the School of Experiential Learning, respectively. We also provide secondary and pre-secondary tutorial services through IDMANN Academy. All our courses are offered online in live sessions with seasoned instructors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction, Open Spaces & Built Environment Instructor
Employment Type: Contract
Prospective applicants should note the following:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor of Education
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in discipline
- Applicants must have knowledge of various teaching methods
- You must have exceptional organizational and communication skills
- You must be dedicated to students and education
- Instructors should expect to be engaged approximately 10 hours per week.
- Prior experience teaching online or familiarity with an online teaching engagement is critical in this position.
- Intending instructors must have all of the following:
- A reliable laptop or desktop running Windows 10, equipped with a good quality webcam and microphone, keyboard and mouse (or touch-pad), as no instruction will be permitted over a handheld or mobile device.
- Stable, reliable broadband internet access.
- Space from which to provide daily instruction to students, free of distraction or intrusion during class sessions.
- Availability five days a week (at specific times to be preset by the class timetables).
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and a Resume clearly outlining their teaching experience with specific references to any teaching certifications, where applicable to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Interested candidates must submit all of the following:
- A cover letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position.
- A current resume.
Note: Applications submitted without a cover letter will be deemed non-responsive