Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Consultant
Slot: 5 Openings
Areas of Specialization
- Orthodontics Child Oral Health
- Restorative Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
- Oral Medicare / Oral Pathology
- Community Dentistry.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Evidence of registration with MDCN current practicing licence;
- NYSC Discharge Certificate / Certificate of exception
- Evidence of Part II Fellowship Examination from either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN) or West African College of Physicians Surgeons (WACP or WACS) in the respective specialties or its equivalents.
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain an Application Form from the Registry Unit of the Department of Establishments & Training, Directorate of Administration, Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
Application Forms should be accompanied with:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- Photocopies of all relevant credentials, including NYSC discharge certificate or certificate of exemption (where applicable); and
- Letters from at least three (3) referees.
Completed Application Forms should be addressed and delivered by hand or posted to:
Director of Administration,
Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital,
P.M.B 5355, Ado Ekiti,
Note: All applications, including relevant credentials, should be enclosed in a brown envelope with the position applied for indicated at the top right corner of the envelope.