STRUGZ Nigeria – Our client that provide service in the health and fitness industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Creator (Female)
Location: Ajah Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Content creator and videographer at utobert works with the marketing team to create informative, engaging and promotional content and visuals.
- We are looking for a creative and passionate individual willing to work in a versatile industry.
- Your responsibilities would include and not limited to shooting videos that would help sell the brand image.
- Together with our team you will be responsible for generating exciting, original and innovative content concepts designed to give clients all the information needed. All necessary equipment and work station would be provided.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years work experience
- Skills with camera and lightening.
- Desire to continually learn about new videos.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to be a team player and embrace constructive feedback.
- Editing and photoshop skill.
- Ability to adapt in a rapid growth environment.
- 2 years experience, excellent knowledge of content creation apps, tik-tok, livestream, digital marketing, and ability to edit videos, take pictures on landscape, etc.
Application Closing Date
4th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.