IDMANN Institute provides training in professional development and technical entrepreneurship through our College of General Studies and the School of Experiential Learning, respectively. We also provide secondary and pre-secondary tutorial services through IDMANN Academy. All our courses are offered online in live sessions with seasoned instructors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Management Specialist / Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Content Management (Social Media) Specialist to join our creative team. You will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company’s social media properties. Your passion for social media as a communications tool will result in the adoption and implementation of social media best practices across all social media channels.
- The candidate must be an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player. You will be an active participant in data collection and analyses in order to consistently improve the company’s social media practices over time.
- Graphic design
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Manage daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Creative email/ SMS marketing campaign
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hits steps, Stat Counter, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software. (Stat Counter, Hit steps, etc.)
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with the audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in Article writing
- Portfolio of published articles
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position, current Resume, and a clear indication of your date of availability to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications submitted without a cover letter will be deemed non-responsive.