First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Control Officer, External IT and Security Infrastructure Review
Ref No: 2000003T
Job: FIN. & Risk Serivices
Organization: Chief Financial Officer Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the review of controls deployed in securing the Bank’s IT and related infrastructure for African Subsidiary bank IT infrastructure, cloud deployments and external vendor platforms hosting the banks information.
- These include controls and safeguards over file systems, program scripts and other related system administration processes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure that all Risks and vulnerabilities associated with the bank’s IT application platforms and related systems for African Subsidiary bank IT infrastructure, cloud deployments and external vendor platforms hosting the bank’s information are promptly identified and mitigated appropriately.
- Perform regular process reviews on different teams in IT department of African Subsidiary banks.
- Create Access control matrix documentation for African subsidiary bank IT platforms and cloud deployments
- Perform reviews of user accounts and groups on the bank’s application platforms and ensure that privileges on these systems are granted on a need to use basis.
- Ensure proper change control procedures over changes to users, programs, menus, authorities, scripts, hardware, system software, updates and patches for African Subsidiary bank IT infrastructure, cloud deployments and external vendor platforms hosting the bank’s information
- Perform reviews to access the adequacy and effectiveness of all IT general controls for African Subsidiary bank IT infrastructure, cloud deployments and external vendor platforms hosting the bank’s information
- Develop fraud rules to monitor internal employee transactions on the enterprise fraud management solution.
- Minimum of First Degree in any Science or Engineering course, CISA or CISSP
- Minimum experience: 3 years relevant experience in information systems, auditing, control, or security work.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online