Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a player in the Oil and Gas Industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Driver
- On behalf of our client a player in the Oil and Gas Industry we are searching for suitably qualified candidates for the position of Company Driver
- We are looking for a reliable Company Driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties.
- The Company Driver’s responsibilities include dropping and picking up staff, collecting various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and locations traveled to. You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle.
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- B.Sc in any discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
Application Closing Date
29th December, 2020.