Right here are Current Hotel Jobs in Nigeria, Hospitality Vacancies in Lagos Nigeria Today 2019 With Fresh Innovative Hospitality Solutions Company. The company Hotel Solutions Consultancy Services Nigeria Limited was incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matter Decree of 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to carry out among other things the management of guest houses, hotels, motels, resorts and any other hospitality-related business both home and abroad.
The Board members and the Management Team are made up of well educated young and dynamic Nigerians whose lives are sophisticated embodiments of highly consolidated modus operandi coupled with their years of practical experience with international hotels, multinational companies and government parastatals both home and abroad.
We cherish, and are committed to the creed of our organisation, which is based on the bedrock of providing solutions to hospitality services.
– Management of Hotels and Personnel that will provide personalised, courteous, sincere and consistent services.
– Providing ideas of value for money and nurturing of hotel management industry to a world class standard.
– Identifying ways of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of services to guests.
– Resolving difficult or unusual problems arising with Hotels.
– Training of personnel, recruitment of staff, interactive management and professional coaching for improved performance
– Conduct of Associate Performance Evaluation
– Quality Management Skills (QMS) and Quality Action Team (QAT)
– Feasibility Studies and Forecasting in the hospitality industry
– Marketing strategy and follow-up
– Providing latest Catering and Hotel equipment of world class standard
– Providing legal advice on all issues related to Hotel Industry
– Consulting for institution, industrial and hospital catering
– Organising Hotel Tourism packages for individual, corporate and governmental organisations
AREAS OF SPECIALISATION
– Hotel Operations;
– Industrial Catering;
– Tourism and Tour operations;
– Laundry Operations;
– Bakery and Confectionery;
– Hospital Catering;
– Fast Food Operations;
– Feasibility Study and Project Supervision;
– Staff Recruitment, Training and Auditing;
– Recommendation of Equipment/Utensil;
– Wall Finishes;
– Ceiling Finishes;
– Floor Finishes;
– Soft Furnishing;
– Interior Decorations;
– Light Finishing;
– Painting Finishes;
-s Flowers & Artworks Placement.
OUR UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
Hotel Solutions Consultancy Services Nigeria Limited is a dynamic, reliable and stable hospitality service provider, an enterprise in Nigeria that operates on the basis of high standard and world class professionalism.
As part of Hotel Management detailed initiative and in view of the fact that we are to meet our clients’ need, our company has partnership with some technical companies both home and abroad for the provision and maintenance of the following finishes:
Wholehearted commitment to securing excellence in day-to-day operations of hotels and undiluted dedication to consistent provision of on-time-high-quality management services to our clients with the greatest exhibition of ease, effectiveness and efficiency.
Providing a structure of professional and ethical training and personal development;
Providing a network and forum of industry practitioners for their benefits and support;
Supporting and encouraging ethical practices and standards in all facets of the Industry.
Sales Vacancies at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
The Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
Business Development Officer
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Graduate Jobs Sales / Marketing / Business Development
- Department: Business development
Reports to: Business Development Manager
Min Required Experience:
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- First Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- At least 1-3 years sales/ marketing experience in either the telecommunications or FMCG sector
- Excellent Research and Writing skills
- Demonstrated accomplishment and skill in business development and client retention
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Strategic planning and Sales Skills
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public speaking and deals Closing Skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Territory and Market Management
- Excellent numeric and analytical skill
- Candidates must be resident in Lagos
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 – 3 years
- Location: Abia, Enugu
- Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Business Development
- Creating demand for the distributors and sub distributors in the allocated territory.
- Selling and redistributing of the company’s products in the territory.
- Effective penetration and coverage of the supermarkets, chain stores, corporate organizations, etc.
- Liaising with the distributors and sub distributors to organize, control and supervise Merchandisers and as well maintain their database.
- Developing sales strategies/plans and achieve performance target.
- Achieving sales target, growth and market share objective within the territory.
- Effective customer relationship management and retention.
- Monitoring, evaluating and supervision of distributors and sub distributors performances in the assigned territory.
- Enhancement of customers’ payment and re-ordering of the products.
- Plan the use of resources efficiently and effectively to maximize return on investment.
- Feedback to the management on competitors’ activities, market situations and customer’s complaint.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant work experience.
- Applicants MUST be resident in ENUGU State
- Applicant must have knowledge of every major market in ENUGU State.
- Proven excellence of sales and target meeting skills
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets
- Must be able to drive and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Good customer service and possession of people management skills
- MUST be able to drive at least TRICYCLE
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com with the code Sales Rep-ENUGU or ABIA as the subject of the mail.
Method of Application
Send your CV to the emails below to apply.
- Business Development Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales Representative – email@example.com