Customer Service Intern Joy Vacancy now available at Fadac Resources – Our client who specializes in making beautifully carved snack boxes, sandwich packs, popcorn packs, Chinese packs, burger boxes, greaseproof papers, pizza boxes along with different types of paper bags including Kraft paper bags and luxury paper bags. Our client is in need of customer service interns that interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
Other Related Jobs
Bell Oil and Gas Recruitment 2018 For Graduate & Exp. Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
2018 ECOWAS Recruitment See Positions and How to Apply Online
Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2018 See Positions and How to Apply Online
DoviLearn 2018/2019 Free Online Short Courses | Enroll Now
Fadac Resources are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Intern
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- To provide practical knowledge of customer service related issues in a service organization.
- Typical duties interns perform involves meeting and greeting customers, understanding customers’ queries and requests, processing customer requests,.
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports.
- Maintain customer databases, attending training sessions designed for customer service associates.
- Manage administration, forwarding complaints to seniors, and performing administrative tasks being assigned by customer service manager.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
Customer Service Intern Joy Vacancy Job Requirements
- Bachelors Degree, HND, OND in Communications, Business or related fields.
- Little or no experience required.
- Close proximity to the Island.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Good written, oral, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: Moyosoreoluwa.email@example.com
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2018.
FADAC Resources (FRS) renders services in Outsourcing, Recruitment, HR consulting, and Training, therefore providing strategic support to serve your HR needs. Our team of professionals has expertise in a broad range of specialties.