- Finally, the Safety Nigeria Customer Service Representative Recruitment 2018/2019 Vacancies in Port-Harcourt & Lagos is ongoing. Here is a guide on how to apply online for the Safety Nigeria Customer Service Representative Recruitment 2018/2019 exercise. Customer Service Representatives, customer service advisors, or customer service associates interact with customers to handle complaints, process orders, and provide information about an organization’s products and services.
Safety Nigeria happens to be Nigeria’s largest online industrial safety and marine equipment distribution Company. As a privately held company established in 2000, Safety Nigeria has established itself as the premier and most sought-after online retailers and wholesalers of industrial safety products in Nigeria.
Safety Nigeria are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
- Job Title: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Port-Harcourt and Lagos.
- To attend to all customer’s enquiries and sell competitive products.
- Support and provide superior service to customers via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller.
- To deal with customers via telephone, Internet, e-mail and instant messaging.
- To offer sales advice on products to customers
- Build and maintain effective customer relationship
- To strategically engage in active selling of products and close sales opportunities
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- First line interaction with customers.
- Ensure customer’s request/ concerns are attended, documented, and reported to management.
- Create content and engaging ideas for online campaigns
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Set a clear goal and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
The Job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting. Activities include extended periods of sitting and extensive work at a computer.
Basic Job Requirements/Qualification:
- Completed Tertiary Education (B.Sc, OND/HND e.t.c)
- A high-performance academic track record (Added Advantage)
- Must have good interpersonal skills to understand customers’ inquiries or complaints and deal effectively with people who may be worried, frustrated or angry.
- Applicant Must be able to learn quickly so they can acquire the product knowledge to answer customers’ questions accurately.
- Must also have good knowledge of telephone and computer systems so they can use call centre systems efficiently
- Knowledge of Zoho CRM
- A good command of Zopim customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word
- Personal capabilities which are critical to the production of quality outputs are:
- Ability to work unsupervised or with supervision is important.
- Good Looking (Female Preferably)
- Ability to read and write
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A dynamic person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to use judgement and make decisions
- Effective control of financial resources
- Is a role model for the team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Passion about web design
- Team spirited
- A Strong IT skill is a necessity.
Qualified candidates will be notified via emails and text messages.
For more information about the Safety Nigeria Recruitment, please always visit: careers.safetynigeria.com
Method of Application
Interested applicant should kindly visit www.careers.safetynigeria.com and then Click on the “APPLY” button to register online.
Deadline: Not specified